USAutomatic, LTD warrants this product to be free of defects in materials for a period of 3 YEARS following purchase USAUTOMATIC, LTD will repair or replace the product free of charge, including parts, shop labor, return shipping and handling. Warranty does not cover damage caused by weather, natural disasters or severe acid damage from a battery.
CONSUMER AFTER INSTALL
Limited Warranty Service
If you have operation questions or are in need of warranty service, please contact our Product Support department by email at www.usautomatic.com or call 888-204-0174 Monday-Friday. If the issue is not resolvable, a manufacturer’s warranty repair order may be issued. To have the product(s) sent for warranty service, a Return Authorization number (RA#) will be issued which must be written on the outside of the package. Packages without RA # may not be accepted. Packages for warranty service may be sent to the address below. All repairs or replacements are at the discretion of the Manufacturer. This warranty excludes items that have been abused, altered, incorrectly installed, and damaged by weather or other acts of God. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the Manufacturer could void the warranty. This warranty is limited to the product only. No consequential damages are covered.
For assistance in the continental U.S.A. in obtaining the benefit of the Limited Warranty please carefully follow these steps.
1. Contact USAutomatic customer service 1-888-204-0174. Please have the model number of the Product available to give to the customer service representative. The customer service representative will provide further assistance or authorize repair or replacement, as appropriate.
2. If repair or replacement is appropriate, you will be given a return authorization number (RMA#). This RMA# must be visible on all documents and packages returned to US Automatic.
3. Carefully pack the defective Product or Product part in a sturdy shipping carton, include (1) a letter detailing the problem, (2) a daytime phone number where you can be reached, (3) your name and address for any return, (4) your sales receipt/proof of purchase, and (5) the RMA# on all correspondence and the shipping carton.
4. Prepay the freight and insure the defective Product or Product parts against shipping damage. Note that defective Products or Products parts shipped freight collect will not be accepted.
5. Ship the carton to USAutomatic,LTD,118 Hillside Drive, Lewisville, Texas 75057, or where directed by the customer service representative.