1. Open the control box cover locate the “Open/Close Command” push button and press it to operate the gate.
2. Press the “Reset” push button located above the “Open/Close Command” button, then push the “Open/Close command” push button to operate the gate.
3. When pressing the “Open/Close Command” push button, listen for a clicking sound, if click is heard then verify:
Check the dipswitches (3 and 4) for correct switch settings based on where the actuator is connected to the control board (Gate 1 or Gate 2). If switches are correct and clicking sound is heard, then the battery needs to be load tested to determine its condition. Charge or replace the battery depending on results.
4. Press and hold the “LED Indicator” push button and observe all of the red LED’s
a. If any of the LED’s below the J2 terminal plug on the control board are on then this must be corrected. These lights correspond to the J2 accessory input terminals.
b. Identify the light that comes ON and then the J2 terminal number it is associated with.
c. Locate the accessory, which is connected to that J2 terminal number
d. Disconnect the accessory wire from that J2 terminal and verify gate operation.
5. Disconnect the green J2 connector. Once disconnected, press the “Open/Close Command” button. If gate operates go to step 4 b above.
6. Call the factory for more information if the above steps have not worked.