Limited Warranty Coverage
If your USAutomatic product, also referred to as the “Product”, does not work properly due to a defect in materials or workmanship, USAutomatic will, for the length of 1 year, which begins on the date of the original purchase, at its option either (a) repair your Product with new or refurbished parts, or (b) replace it with a new or refurbished Product. The repair or replacement of the Product will be made free of charge including parts, shop labor, and return to customer shipping and handling.
In all cases, the decision to repair or replace will be made by USAutomatic. Included shop labor does not apply to removal or installation of the Product on purchaser’s home or premises. Product must be shipped, at purchaser’s expense, to USAutomatic during the applicable Warranty period. The Warranty excludes both parts and labor for cosmetic parts such as product housing and paint finishes. The Limited Warranty only applies to Products purchased in the United States and is extended only to the original purchaser of a new product that was not sold “as is” or as surplus.
Limited Warranty Service
For assistance in the continental U.S.A. in obtaining the benefit of the Limited Warranty please carefully follow these steps.
1. Contact USAutomatic customer service 1-888-204-0174. Please have the model number of the Product available to give to the customer service representative. The customer service representative will provide further assistance or authorize repair or replacement, as appropriate.
2. If repair or replacement is appropriate, you will be given a return authorization number (RMA#). This RMA# must be visible on all documents and packages returned to US Automatic.
3. Carefully pack the defective Product or Product part in a sturdy shipping carton, include (1) a letter detailing the problem, (2) a daytime phone number where you can be reached, (3) your name and address for any return, (4) your sales receipt/proof of purchase, and (5) the RMA# on all correspondence and the shipping carton.
4. Prepay the freight and insure the defective Product or Product parts against shipping damage. Note that defective Products or Products parts shipped freight collect will not be accepted.
5. Ship the carton to USAutomatic, LLC, 170 Valley Ridge Blvd, Lewisville, Texas 75057, or where directed by the customer service representative.